
I had to blow this up so you can read what it says. Fran and I were walking back to catch a streetcar and we passsed this on the left--The sign caught my eye and I just started cracking up laughing--Fran is usually a lot quicker than I am, so I was surprised that I spotted it first.
I know that Black and White signs must cost a fortune to print out and stick inside a piece of plastic, but I believe I would spring for it if I were them. I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but a well-wisher tried to pencil in an "l" after the "F" to indicate that they are actually selling "Fleeces" and not "Feces" (okay, I'm embellishing a little to help the slow-witted).
The other funny thing is that, when I stopped to take a picture, it caused a bewilderment among other tourists, who stopped and stared inside the store at whatever event was occurring.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home